Bring Good Fortune, Health and Happiness and protect yourself with a Hamsa Charm! This Palm shaped Amulet (good luck charm), is popular throughout the Middle East and North Africa and is a common fashion accessory in Jewelry. The Hand (Khamsa), particularly the open right hand, is a sign of protection that also represents blessings, power and strength, and is deflect evil similar to the Evil Eye Necklace. This Hamsa Charm is the perfect Necklace addition with other charms or alone. The highly detailed Hamsa Charm pendant clips onto a variety of necklaces and bracelet chains. A subtle and beautiful way to express your fashion and protect yourself.
HAMSA CHARM DETAILS
•Material: 18K Gold or Sterling Silver
•Small: 10 mm x 13 mm
•Medium: 13.5 mm x 18 mm
•Large: 19 mm x 30 mm
•Dainty Gold or Silver Cable
•We manufacture all of our jewelry by hand in our workshop right here in North America♥
Hamsa Meaning: Depicting the open right hand, an image recognized as a sign of protection throughout history, the hamsa is believed to provide defence and protection against evil curse.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU…
• All Jewelry made with high quality metals from the US and Italy
• FREE gift ready packaging with every piece
• FREE Standard Shipping, faster shipping available for a fee
• 30 day easy RETURN POLICY
• Tag us on Instagram with a photo wearing charm brites jewelry and we will enter you into our monthly draws to win some free jewelry!!!♥